Elliott is a 2019 film directed by Tim Burton and presented by Universal.
The film has the same Executive Producers, the same Editor and the same Proudction Designer that The Pirates Who don't Do Anything had and the same writer, the same producer and the same composer the 2016 version of The Jungle Book had.
- Elliott: He has Rex Perfection's body, buck teeth and flowing brown hair. He wears a white prince costume with a hat, and a red cape
- Petunia: She has turquoise blue eyes, rosy cheeks, thin lips, long strawberry-blonde hair and a dusting of freckles. She wears a black sweetheart bodice with off-the-shoulder dark green sleeves and rose, teal, blue and purple prints on it, and has greenish-gold trim, a black satin-laced necklace with a bronze pendant of Arendelle's symbol, an olive drab pleated skirt with sashes (consisting of asparagus centers with pink, crimson, dark olive green, olive drab, and blue prints on it between cream sides) and dark green pleats, both cream petticoat and bloomers, white stockings, and a pair of black ballet shoes. She wears her hair in a bun, and a part of her hair is braided and used as a headband, a green comb-shaped barrette with a couple satin ribbons (green and chartreuse) attached to the back of her hair, and dark pink lipstick.
- Otis: He is an over weight prospector toy who has a pick axe, a gray bread and wears a red shirt, blue overarolls black boots, and a brown hat.
- Lucas: He is a diminutive man with fair skin, brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue plumbers outfit with a white undershirt, and brown boots and gloves His cap is also blue and has his initials detailed onto it.
- King Steve: He is a humanized Ichabeezer from VeggieTales in the House. He wore a long purple traditional robe with several badges and a gold belt with a gold sword in a scabbard and a purple and orange striped crown.
- Willory: He is slender and fair-skinned in plastic. He has brown eyes, hair hand-painted in brown that is attached to his head in plastic, rosy cheeks, thin brown eyebrows, a yellow shirt with red square outlines, a couple of white buttons vertically on his chest and each matching cuff-link on both his cuffs, boots made from orange plastic with both each couple outlined cacti on both sides, spurs made from gold plastic on both sides of his boots, a blue vest, a yellow coat, a white scarf and a monocle. He is 15.18 inches tall without his hat, and 15.93 inches tall with his hat on.
- Haman: He wore a Red and black tailcoat, lace collar, and cuffs. There were also two golden buttons on the back of the tailcoat. He also wore poofy Red and black pants and Red and black slippers with Red and black gumdrops at the tip that jingled whenever he moved frantically. He wore a Red Hat.
- Phido: He is a humanized vesion of the 2014 Mr. Lunt. He is green. He has a brown coat and blue pants.
- Annie: She is a 9-year old girl. Being a child, she is short in stature and has long raven-black hair with candy sprinkled over it. She has fair skin and hazel eyes that are rather large with an Anime influence and also carries a slender body. She noticeably has an overbite, as well as a small pink chipmunk-like nose. Vanellope wore a full skirted glittery long-sleeved gown with lacy white gloves. Her gradient pink petticoat is noticeably covered in pink, white and red gumdrops, sprinkled everywhere like beads. However, chocolate sprinkles can be seen on the lower end of the petticoat. The skirt has many layers and opens in the front to show a deep pink underskirt. Her gown was also given a pink, flowing cloak, and a large, high, white lace heart collar, resembling Elizabethan royal attire. The collar is edged in a cut-out pattern of candy canes and lollipops, and in addition she wears another, somewhat smaller, white ruffled collar. In this outfit, Vanellope's hair is up in a bun, and is covered in sprinkles that are various shades of pink. She also wore a red tiara. With the outfit, Vanellope also owns a pink lollipop scepter with a noticeable crown symbol over it.